The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Selling an area developer franchise in Central Florida

In 2009 we have bought an area developer franchise (smoothies and coffees) for Central Florida with additional operating franchises (mobile vendor business) that enabled our family to obtain an E2 investor visa. In the meantime we have achieved permanent residency and we want to move on, relocate and sell the business to qualified E2 visa prospects. Any advice what way of reaching out to global E2 prospects is potentially the most efficient? Thank you.

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (2)
Fred Hensley
New Beginnings Franchise Consulting, Inc
Franchise Consultant/Broker
Denton County, TX


I work with a business broker that specializes in E2 visas, primarily in South America. Please contact me and I will get you in touch. 940-384-7400

Dec 3, 2010
No User Photo
DJB Business Brokers

Contact immigration attorneys or find a qualified business broker that specializes in E2 sales.

Nov 24, 2010

Start a Discussion