The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

PI issued 360 days LC. we issued LC at sight. now payment refund seller request standby lc. how can do

actually seller issued PI for 360 days credit LC. but due to mistake we proceed sight lc. now payment already gone. But based on relationship seller agreed to refund the money on third party guarantee. then we decided to open Stand by letter of credit to pay after 360 days. then how can do that.

on other hand is there any best way..?

kindly advise...

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (1)
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

Call the bank that issued the LC. People in this bulletin board are not going to necessarily know how to answer this kind of inquiry.

Aug 30, 2011

Start a Discussion