The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Looking for partners to utilize my DVBE status to enter Federal contracting arena.

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (1)
No User Photo

Hello Kevin,

I am a California contractor and currently hold an A- general engineering license, a B general building and a C-36 plumbing license. I have been in the industry since 1984 and have an interest to align myself with a DVBE. If interested please call me at 760-703-0540

Jan 30, 2011

Start a Discussion