The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Looking for an Investor Relations Officer to sell our corporate stocks..also who can assist with Going Public.

Hello, We are looking for an Investor Relations Officer who has experience in selling corporate securities to private investors through PPM..and can assist us with Going Public..please contact:

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (1)
Paul E
Front Line Plans
Business Plans for Entrepreneurs
Westchester County, NY

I'm very familiar with taking companies public. I work with a small network consisting of SEC Law Firm and SEC auditor. We work with market makers, brokers, PR firms etc. Either go public direct or through reverse merge. I am familiar with PPM's and other forms of offerings.

Aug 23, 2010

Start a Discussion