The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Looking for a lawyer

Looking for a lawyer who could help my parentes get a lease in a good term at Union Station, D.C.
They have been running a small smoothies franchise, 'Bananas Smoothies and Frozen yogurt', at the food court, the lower level of Union Station right now. The lease will be expired this December and the mall wants this store to relocate. Please emil at

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (2)
No User Photo
independant associate

go to or phone me at 1-800-669-7250 .

you will get top legal advice for the price of one cup of coffee a day!

Sep 5, 2010
Steven Stokes
Business Buying Monster
Los Angeles County, CA

The best way to find a really good attorney is to call some business and commercial real estate brokers in their area. Brokers know who good lawyers are and who will be able to help your parents. Don't go for the first name recommended but look and see if one name keeps coming up.

Also, hire the best attorney they can afford. A low cost attorney might seem like a prudent idea, but really good attorneys end up costing less in the long run because they get the job done right the first time and with less effort.

Jul 20, 2010

Start a Discussion