The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Looking for Corp/LLC with financials, NOT the business. Must be 2+ yrs.old

Can "peel" away corp keep the biz! Cash buyer. Almost any state, but prefer CA, NV, AZ, AR, DE, NY.
Hopefully you are the original owner, or provide proof of sale with original owner and Cert. of Good Standing. If open current bank account even better. More attached, the better the price.

David Pullen

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (3)
No User Photo

I have a CA corp -- contact me at 510-936-2633


Feb 3, 2012
Ernie Cazares
Midas Touch Properties, LLC
Imperial County, CA

I have a Delawere Corporation, 8 years mature.
Contact me:

Feb 2, 2012
No User Photo

david i might have what you need give me a call 404-819-6535 Carlos.

Jul 21, 2011

Start a Discussion