The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Im looking for a hall for rent type of business in Sacramento How can I find out the correct zonings needed .

How can I find out out zonings and type of buildings needed in a hall for rent type of businees with about 200 capacity. Would serve liquor but not sell.Thanks. Bimal.D

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (1)
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

You can either spend hours and hours going door-to-door and speaking to your local zoning authorities, or simply call a Commercial Real Estate Brokerage and tell them what you want. Not a Residential Real Estate Company, but a true, Commercial Company. In most cases - although I am not familiar with the California market - their fees are paid by the Landlord. Although it obviously is built into your Rent, not using a Broker does not mean the Landlord will reduce your Rent, anyway. So, you are spending no more by using a Commercial Real Estate Agent, who may be able to help you with answers to an incredible amount of other questions, as well. Ask around, find out who specilizes in Restaurant leases, because they will know the issues that face you, perhaps better than you do, yourself.

Jul 31, 2009

Start a Discussion