The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

I want to sell the publishing rights to a book (BEFORE THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT)

The book is in print and available at Amazon, a documentary on DVD to follow and is in the production stage.
I need a broker who deals with publishers, or other media outlets.

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (2)
To Be Provided
Loan Officer / Investor
Hennepin County, MN

What is it that you have here?

Apr 17, 2009
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

I hate to say this - as a Business Broker - but I am uncertain a Business Broker is what you need. It would seem that a Publishing Agent would have the expertise you are seeking, if I understand your issue correctly. It really depends upon whether you are selling the "rights" to the Book and DVD, or whether you have a full-fledged publishing operation that perhaps publishes a number of things, this Book being one of them. I have sold one specialized book and deal regularly with a DVD production company that actually acts as the seller for many of the DVDs produced as follow-up to TV nature specials and such. I am uncertain whether I am the person for you, but you would get an honest discussion out of me, if you would like to talk. Don Barrick, (410) 715-0700.

Apr 17, 2009

Start a Discussion