The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

I want to sell my half of a transmission shop. What info do I need to prepare? I am leaving for London.

I own half of the transmission car shop. And I have been a silent partner ship for years. The other half partner kept all the info of the shop and kit me out of the bank account.
by law, how can I request to join in the account and pull out all the info.
what documents do I need to prepare before I sell my business.?

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (2)
No User Photo

We are financial consultants to a group of investors whom we have their consent to manage their funds which is in our custody for cooperation in joint venture business investments.

Our areas of interest include Property Development and real estate, Health Care, Education and training, Mining and exploration, Energy, oil and gas,Technology, Software development, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Finance Services and Leisure.However, all viable proposals within reason will be considered.

Funds shall be made available to you as a direct investment loan at 3% interest rate per annual for a period of 2 or 30 years depending on what you prefer. You may contact us if you have interesting investment proposal for possible business collaboration for our study.

We look forward to your reply to enable us provide you with details or you may visit our website.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of email.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Jesse Peterson
phone: (980) 239-7539

Aug 9, 2017
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

You need to see an Attorney. Anything you get in the way of free information on the Internet is going to be insufficient, given the kind of difficulty I believe you are going to have, in selling an interest in this business. Selling a silent partnership is very, very difficult for this kind of business, anyway. The situation you describe makes it incredibly more problematic and needs an Attorney to unscramble these issues.

Mar 16, 2014

Start a Discussion