The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

I need to find A manufacturer to produce my invention and do a licensing deal with me. What is the best way

My invention the "Combowl" is a pet feeding and watering station in one unit that is fire ant proof and totally unique. I am at the patent pending point, ready to make the platic injection molds and begin producing initial inventory. Either a license agreement or equity partnership of some kind would be acceptable. Locating a licensing agreement manufacturer or investor is my questiion?
Don Wilson

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (1)
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

Your Patent Attorney should be able to put you in contact with that kind of information.

Feb 22, 2016

Start a Discussion