The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

I need someone to help fund a housing development, 45 miles north of Pittsburgh pa.

I'm looking to develop a 26 acre tract of ground , zoned r-2 ,good location and there is a stable market,need help to get the infrastructure installed where would I look for help

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (2)
No User Photo
Keller Williams realty
Camden County, NJ

I am a little bit confused! Do you need help in development or in funding? I have avenue for both, but would need more info. Please feel free to contact me at 609-505-3993.
Best of Luck,
+ Peter

Mar 10, 2015
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

This is not really the appropriate website, for what you are attempting to acquire. And frankly, for a Real Estate opportunity of this sort, you need a local Real Estate Broker, in that market. If you would like some assistance in that area, please give me a call: Don Barrick at 410-715-0700.

Mar 9, 2015

Start a Discussion