The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

I have great commercial property on a major highway in MN. Looking for a fast food chain to lease it out.

I just need to know where I can find potential clients. Also, It would be part of a small mini mall with liquor store and gas station attached.

Everett Kowalczyk

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (4)
No User Photo


Have you ever searched for funds, loans, financial assistance or need an accredited lender to help you meet up with your needs and demands? Do you want an Investment Loan for your business Or have your bank turned you down? Is your monthly income disappearing due to high interest rate on your Loans, Credit or Bonds? Then you have no alternative than to get an instant and reliable service. Contact us today for Legit/accredited Loans, Mortgages and Investment funds. For Quick application, Apply within; Full Name: Loan Amount needed: Loan Purpose: Loan Duration: Phone number: Address/Country:

Yours Sincerely
Jesse Peterson
phone: (980) 239-7539

May 31, 2017
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

We do business througout the Country. If I am out of my element in your area, I can find you a qualified referral. Give me a call and let's discuss it, if you wish. I am open most of the afternoon, today. 410-715-0700. Thank you.

Mar 27, 2013
Everett Kowalczyk
Morrison County, MN

Don, I was just wondering if your company has any experience in guiding franchises towards leasers. Also, if you do business this far west.

Mar 26, 2013
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

Everett, your best bet is to contact an experienced Commercial Real Estate Agent, that specializes in either Retail or Food Service. A Retail Agent would be your best bet. You can drive yourself nuts trying to get to decision makers, who will routinely ignore people they do not know, but answer an Agent they know and respect, immediately. The Agent will know who to contact and exactly what they need to provide the Fast Food Chain or Retailer with information that would permit them to make quick and efficient decisions. But make certain you reference that Agent, extremely well. He/She needs to be a very experienced and well known professional, in the Retail arena. Just any ol' Agent may be very good in his/her own field, but a complete waste of time in dealing with your specific property.

Mar 26, 2013

Start a Discussion