The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

I f you know a landlord needs cash , we can buy a parcel of their land to build Auto service for client

We are an auto service builder in Dallas area and looking for a small pad (1/2 acre) to build Oil change building.
We can ground lease or buy part of a troubled gas station or carwash or shaooping center.
Call 469 867 7526 sid
Visit us

sid keradmand

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer

Start a Discussion