The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

I am looking for a broker specializing in sale of Residential Drug/Alcohol Treatment facility. I have a succe

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (3)
Tom Simjian
Keller Williams Realty Greater Hartford
Hartford County, CT
Premium Broker

What State have buyers in CT & FL

Feb 13, 2016
No User Photo

Hi Tom, not sure if this business is still for sale, but I know a client who might acquire it. Please advise.

Feb 9, 2016
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

Tom, we have dealt with several vatying sorts of professional practices, including two Psychology practices with which we are dealing, at this time. We have also done site selection for new alcohol treatment facilities. We would love to have the opportunity to speak with you, if you wish. Call me, Don Barrick, at 410-715-0700.

Oct 20, 2015

Start a Discussion