The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

I Want to buy an inactive, or no longer needed, 501 C 3. Asked by Gaius Hill 615-804-7060.

I want to buy an inactive, or no longer needed, 501 C 3 in good standing with Gov't. My name is Gaius Hill 615-804-7060

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Answer
Answers (2)
No User Photo

I would like to use the organization Now & not have to wait months for a new organization to be approved
Wayne H. Wagie 786-326-4747

Feb 19, 2014
Robert Cutler
New York County, NY

Gaius, I'm not sure you can buy a 501(c)(3) organization without causing the entity to lose its tax exempt status. And why do you want to buy an inactive business anyway? This sounds fishy to me.

Apr 9, 2010

Start a Discussion