The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Hi I'm English can I buy a business in las vegas ( any business ) and just relocate there with my family?

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (4)
No User Photo
The Dean Group
Fairfield County, CT

Hi Sandra,

I work with people overseas all the time. Take a look at my website and let me know if I can help. I'd be happy to (my wife is a Brit as well).


Sep 6, 2011
Howard Thorne
Homes of America Realty Group
Orange County, FL

Hello Sandra,
As you are English, the UK is an E2 treaty country member for the purposes of you buying a business anywhere in the USA. Don is quite correct with his comment that you need the services of a US Immigration attorney. Please seek one out to give you the correct advice and guidence on the feasibility of each of your family unit qualifying for immigration status and the merits needed from the business that would be your 'vehicle' to relocate to the US. You are welcome to contact me for the name of a lady attorney who has taken care of the immigration needs of many UK families, e-mail me at if you wish and good luck.

Aug 30, 2011
No User Photo
ToyBroom Concepts
Seeking Financial Partner
Maricopa County, AZ

The answer is yes. What type of business/industry are you interested in?

Aug 29, 2011
No User Photo
The BAF Group LLC

You will need an immigration attorney to get that done. I can refer you to one, if you want to e-mail me at

Aug 14, 2011

Start a Discussion