The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

HELP! I'm looking for a Mortgage Lender License in the State of New Jersey. Must have Full Eagle or HUD/FHA

I need to find a Mortgage LENDER License for my buyer. It must be FHA/HUD Approved or FULL EAGLE. My buyer can purchase either just the above OR an ongoing business WITH the above in place. Buyer willing to close asap! (Tomorrow) Can someone help me find this? I know it's out there! Thank you!

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer

Start a Discussion