The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Does anyone know do it yoursell process using my roll-over IRA distribution, BORSA to buy an exising busines

Alfred Falegan

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, illegal activities, or to rant about personal issues. Please review the full guidelines if you have any questions.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (7)
Dr. Vasquez Reynolds
Easy Lons
Los Angeles County, CA

We have provided over $20 Billion in business loans to over 30,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $1 Billion.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Vasquez Reynolds Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2%
VASQUEZ REYNOLDS LOAN HOME, ( aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans
* Personal Loans
* Debt consolidation loans
* Car Loans
* Business Loans
* Education Loans
* Mortgage
*Refinancing Loans
* Home Loans

We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (

NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Vasquez Reynolds
+1 (619)473-5227
We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.

Get your instant loan approval?

Sep 22, 2017
Steve Peters
CEO Business Brokerage
Riverside County, CA

I have a trusted company that can help you with this. Please provide contact information to my separate email to and I will get you in contact with them. - Steve Peters, President of CEO Business Brokerage

Apr 6, 2009
Kathryne Pusch
ConsultKAP Inc./Business Brokers Network

Alfred-- This is absolutely possible, and does cost about $5,000.
There is an article and link here:
-Fund YOUR Business with YOUR Money --Not Impossible

Apr 6, 2009
No User Photo
Franchise Advisory Group

Alfred, I have a company that does that for you. Please contact me at 888-241-6629 and I will put you in touch with them.

Apr 5, 2009
Cory Hogan
P.C. Hogan & Associates
Helping the Small Business Buyer

I understand Guidant Financial temporarily paused their program - to verify status with the IRS - and after clarification is again providing assistance to buyers using an IRA or 401(k) to fund the purchase of a business.

I had a client use their services a few months ago. He spent about $5,000. It's a complicated process and needs to be done right. Apparently, Guidant did everything from approving his entity formation and articles of incorporation to writing the final check. His commented that the process took longer than he was told originally, but that he was satisfied and would do it again.

Most CPAs I have spoken with have not be familiar with the approach. It is a specialized industry.

Warm Regards,

-P. Cory Hogan
p.c. hogan & associates

Apr 2, 2009
No User Photo
The Brokeopoly Company
Oakland County, MI

I've done several. It's called a Pension Transfer Trust Fund....Google basically roll over your IRA or 401(k) into a pension fund then the fund buys the business. Key is that the business has to be a C-corp. Then the pension hires you to run the company. Last one I did cost $5,000 in fees.

Apr 2, 2009
No User Photo

Hi Alfred
I've consulted my CPA about using IRA to fund a business. After researching it, he concluded that it is a legitimate transaction, BUT, that it is so wrought with potential errors, that one could end up losing a lot of money. It's not just the initial set up but continued administration of it. It needs to be done by someone with a lot of experience. I understand that Guidant Financial no longer will do them because of the intricacies. So for an individual, this would be a huge risk to attempt. Other than Benetrends, you might find a CPA who's done them. Good luck.

Apr 2, 2009