The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences

Canadian Citizen looking for E2 visa with partnership.

Hi, I am Canadian citizen looking to buy business with partnership (preferred ) or alone, need guidance, any o

No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (6)
No User Photo

We are financial consultants to a group of investors whom we have their consent to manage their funds which is in our custody for cooperation in joint venture business investments.

Our areas of interest include Property Development and real estate, Health Care, Education and training, Mining and exploration, Energy, oil and gas,Technology, Software development, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Finance Services and Leisure.However, all viable proposals within reason will be considered.

Funds shall be made available to you as a direct investment loan at 3% interest rate per annual for a period of 2 or 30 years depending on what you prefer. You may contact us if you have interesting investment proposal for possible business collaboration for our study.

We look forward to your reply to enable us provide you with details or you may visit our website.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of email.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Jesse Peterson
phone: (980) 239-7539

Jul 5, 2017
No User Photo

I have 14 years of retail experience from working in many positions and stores but I have no asset or cash. Want to acquire a established C-store. Looking for partner or investor to help me acquire a C-store. If you think you can help. Please feel free to contact me at or 716-400-0852. Looking forward to hear from you.

Jun 12, 2016
Bill Gaines
FranPro Business Brokers

TK - I work with emerging food franchises and they do work with E2 visa's. Shoot me an email and I will get you started.

Jun 8, 2016
Manoj Rathore, MBA, CBB

Let me know if I can of help. I specialize in valuing the business and finding right match for you. But you need to let me know your industry and location preference and how much you are ready to invest. Give me a call if you prefer to talk and discuss more in detail or drop me an email ( (678.510.9355)

Jun 8, 2016
Terri Fletcher

I have a Winery that is looking for a partner.

Jun 8, 2016
No User Photo

Hello TK-
I am interested in selling my business and would be happy to talk with you about selling or the possibility of an initial short term partnership to help get you up and running.
Please feel free to contact me at the email address below to speak confidentially if you are interested.
~ GT

Jun 8, 2016

Start a Discussion