The BizBuySell Small Business Community

  • Get Expert Advice

  •  • Find Local Service Professionals

  •  • Share Your Experiences


No User Photo

Answer This Question

max 5000 characters

Web Reference (optional)

e.g., ""

Review Community Guidelines

Help keep our Community clean and on topic. The BizBuySell Community is a place where you can discuss your questions, concerns and knowledge with others you can trust. It is not OK to use this forum to solicit others for personal or financial gain, or to rant about personal issues. It's all in the guidelines.

Submit Your Answer
Answers (5)
No User Photo

We are financial consultants to a group of investors whom we have their consent to manage their funds which is in our custody for cooperation in joint venture business investments.

Our areas of interest include Property Development and real estate, Health Care, Education and training, Mining and exploration, Energy, oil and gas,Technology, Software development, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Finance Services and Leisure.However, all viable proposals within reason will be considered.

Funds shall be made available to you as a direct investment loan at 3% interest rate per annual for a period of 2 or 30 years depending on what you prefer. You may contact us if you have interesting investment proposal for possible business collaboration for our study.

We look forward to your reply to enable us provide you with details or you may visit our website.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of email.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Jesse Peterson
phone: (980) 239-7539

Jun 6, 2017
Buy-a- Company

Here is more info:

The $100,000 investment is not set in stone, but is a little flexible. Some have entered with as little as $25k.

There used to be a clause stating the number of jobs the company would create for US citizens, but I did not see any reference to that here. I would bet that the higher the job creation, the easier it would be to get the visa.

Buying a company is a great way to escape to the US.

Aug 3, 2010
No User Photo

yes, you can even get an E-2 visa ( investor visa) to come to the US and run the business as long as
you provide employment for American citizens.

Aug 3, 2010
No User Photo

yes.. i have been in negotiatons with 2 parties before. It seems fairly easy.

Aug 3, 2010
Buy-a- Company

Yes, we have businesses that can be run worldwide. There are even paths to American citizenship for buying and growing an American company.

Aug 3, 2010

Start a Discussion