15 Acres The Most Unique Lodging Business In Alaska
THE MOST UNIQUE LODGING BUSINESS IN ALASKA two log homes, a 2400 sq. ft. timber frame lodge, a converted 75' gulf shrimp boat on land, a converted Pullman rail car, and two unique homes. 180 degree views from 7 unique accommodations overlooking Kachemak Bay. Profitable year round business, on 15 acre property. The cabins are so unique and special, they have been featured on HGTV's series 'ReZoned' and the Travel Channels' series 'Amazing Vacation Homes.' Bear Viewing, Hiking, and Fishing are just a few of the popular activities. Watch the Video on this listing
Kenai River Lodge & Fishing/Hunting Charter Combo Business
Kenai Peninsula County, AK
EXTREEMLY PROFITABLE 15% CAP Rate Alaskan Lodge & Fishing/Hunting Charter Business Combo. Lodge, booking office, separate client apartments, fleet of offshore vessels fully equipped and staff. Pre-bookings for 2016 in hand approximately $1,200,000 will be transferred to buyer if sale is completed prior to clients arriving. this is confidential offering and will require prospective buyer to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement
Homer Alaska Fish & Hunting Charter Business 22% Cap Rate
Homer Alaska Fish & Hunting Charter Business 22% Cap Rate great Cash Flow!!!
• 3 fishing charter vessels: 50’ Delta USCG Inspected Vessel; and two six-pack boats: 37’ TollyCraft, 35’ Bertram,
• All boat fishing gear including some fishing tackle, approximately 40 halibut rods and reels, approximately 24 salmon rods and reels, approximately 12 downriggers, two fish totes, bedding and sleeping bags.
• Boat parts, spare props for N/L and TS, and KK, etc. Jack stands-for both six packs
• Two story building on corner lot with 6,692 SF total area, to include: two computers, two printers, double desk, two file cabinets, cash register, shelves, cabinets, VHF radio, new washer, new dryer, new hot water heater, 3 small refrigerators, one standard refrigerator, two single beds, one queen futon, and two sets of bunk beds. Three microwaves, electric range, two couches, two sets of tables and chairs, window treatments, queen bed downstairs, 3 baths, kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and coffee pot. Printer table, two office chairs, toaster oven, two showcases, dry erase message board, sheets, pillow cases and bedding, towels, all office supplies – paper, pads, folders etc., extension ladder, office clock, 2 alarm clocks, 2 open signs. (To sum the building upstairs has 2 fully furnished rental rooms with outside decking, one of which is a fully furnished apartment; as well as a fully furnished office downstairs, with another room for someone to live in with ¾ bath down the hall, or the extra room could be used for storage, a gift shop, or staff break room)
• The office online booking program from Questams will be transferred. Charters domain will be transferred. The PO Box will be transferred. The email of email@example.com will be transferred. The phone numbers. The website is included.
• One 12ft Zodiac and motor
• Included 17 man CHP halibut permit