Homer Alaska Fish & Hunting Charter Business 22% Cap Rate
Homer Alaska Fish & Hunting Charter Business 22% Cap Rate great Cash Flow!!!
• 3 fishing charter vessels: 50’ Delta USCG Inspected Vessel; and two six-pack boats: 37’ TollyCraft, 35’ Bertram,
• All boat fishing gear including some fishing tackle, approximately 40 halibut rods and reels, approximately 24 salmon rods and reels, approximately 12 downriggers, two fish totes, bedding and sleeping bags.
• Boat parts, spare props for N/L and TS, and KK, etc. Jack stands-for both six packs
• Two story building on corner lot with 6,692 SF total area, to include: two computers, two printers, double desk, two file cabinets, cash register, shelves, cabinets, VHF radio, new washer, new dryer, new hot water heater, 3 small refrigerators, one standard refrigerator, two single beds, one queen futon, and two sets of bunk beds. Three microwaves, electric range, two couches, two sets of tables and chairs, window treatments, queen bed downstairs, 3 baths, kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and coffee pot. Printer table, two office chairs, toaster oven, two showcases, dry erase message board, sheets, pillow cases and bedding, towels, all office supplies – paper, pads, folders etc., extension ladder, office clock, 2 alarm clocks, 2 open signs. (To sum the building upstairs has 2 fully furnished rental rooms with outside decking, one of which is a fully furnished apartment; as well as a fully furnished office downstairs, with another room for someone to live in with ¾ bath down the hall, or the extra room could be used for storage, a gift shop, or staff break room)
• The office online booking program from Questams will be transferred. Charters domain will be transferred. The PO Box will be transferred. The email of email@example.com will be transferred. The phone numbers. The website is included.
• One 12ft Zodiac and motor
• Included 17 man CHP halibut permit
First Class Alaska Remote Hand Crafted Log Wilderness Lodge w/ 57 acre
First Class Establish Glacier Bay Lodge Business w/ 15,000 sf
hand crafted Log building w/ 14 large bedrooms w/ private baths,
included is a new 4 bedroom home w/ greenhouse and garden,
all on 57 secluded acres w/ city electric, private DEC approved
Well & Septic systems, sm salmon creek meanders through the
property, mountain view and surrounded by Glacier Bay National
Park lands. Location: 255 Rink Creek Road, Gustavus, Alaska
99826. 15 minute flight or 40air miles North West from Juneau,
Alaska near Gusdavus, Alaska. This property is approximately 10
miles on paved and gravel roads to this property at the end of
Rink Creek Road. Fly into Gusdavus Airport which has the
longest runway in Southeast Alaska.