15 Acres The Most Unique Lodging Business In Alaska
THE MOST UNIQUE LODGING BUSINESS IN ALASKA two log homes, a 2400 sq. ft. timber frame lodge, a converted 75' gulf shrimp boat on land, a converted Pullman rail car, and two unique homes. 180 degree views from 7 unique accommodations overlooking Kachemak Bay. Profitable year round business, on 15 acre property. The cabins are so unique and special, they have been featured on HGTV's series 'ReZoned' and the Travel Channels' series 'Amazing Vacation Homes.' Bear Viewing, Hiking, and Fishing are just a few of the popular activities. Watch the Video on this listing
Very Profitable Plato's Closet Franchise - 10 Years!
Plato's Closet opened in the Anchorage market since 2006 and immediately developed a strong and loyal customer base. Sales have been above the system average of just under $1M for a number of years.
As a brand Plato’s Closet was ranked the #1 Retail Franchise Investment in the $150,000 - $500,000 range by Forbes for the last two years and has been #1 in it's category in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 on an annual bases.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire an existing business and hit the ground running.
If there’s one constant with the teen to twenty-something demographic it’s change. While changing hair color, profile pics, musical tastes and other interests are common, nothing requires more attention than their ever changing fashion needs! The exciting part about this group is they spend money to stay on top of the latest trends – to the tune of about $50 Billion annually plus another $170 Billion that others spend on them!
As the established leader in the teen resale-retail space, Plato’s Closet offers gently-used, brand-name apparel and accessories to both girls and guys at a fraction of the retail cost. With nearly 440 locations and more opening every month, Plato’s Closet is the fastest growing franchise in the teen retail space.
If you're looking for a business with a proven brand and the support in place to help you succeed, Plato's Closet in Anchorage is worth checking out!
First Class Alaska Remote Hand Crafted Log Wilderness Lodge w/ 57 acre
First Class Establish Glacier Bay Lodge Business w/ 15,000 sf
hand crafted Log building w/ 14 large bedrooms w/ private baths,
included is a new 4 bedroom home w/ greenhouse and garden,
all on 57 secluded acres w/ city electric, private DEC approved
Well & Septic systems, sm salmon creek meanders through the
property, mountain view and surrounded by Glacier Bay National
Park lands. Location: 255 Rink Creek Road, Gustavus, Alaska
99826. 15 minute flight or 40air miles North West from Juneau,
Alaska near Gusdavus, Alaska. This property is approximately 10
miles on paved and gravel roads to this property at the end of
Rink Creek Road. Fly into Gusdavus Airport which has the
longest runway in Southeast Alaska.
Mail Box Services
The Mail Cache is Alaska’s oldest & largest mail receiving service, and the single largest in America. The Mail Cache has been owned and operated by the same owners since 1981. The Mail Cache offers the following services; Mailbox Rentals, with almost 2,855 mail boxes), Packing and Shipping Services (FEDEX, UPS & U.S. Mail), Drive-Through Service (two windows), and worldwide Mail Forwarding-
Services. Other sources of income are derived from the selling of stamps, money orders, notary services, faxes, cardboard shipping boxes and packing supplies, plus retail items offered for sale in the front entrance retail space. Included in the purchase price is the building that the business is being operated out of, built in 1995 by the Goldings, which is approximately 4,448 sf. and has a lot size of 22,555 sf. The building consists of the main retail space, which is used for the Mail Cache, and two additional Retail/Office lease spaces that are currently being used for personal use, as well as a pass-though garage.
Remote Alaskan Adventures River Lodge 25 Riverfront Acres
REMOTE ALASKAN ADVENTURES HOLITNA RIVER LODGE 2,300 foot runway, Cessna 206, Super Cub, 3 duplex cabins, 4 private cabins, 20 boats, a beautiful garden and a big 'Alaskan' main lodge. located 238 miles SW of Anchorage in the core of Alaska bush country and is on a spectacular waterway with hundreds of miles of river to fish and hunt from.
• Remote Description: 38 miles from the confluence Kuskokwim /Holitna Ri
• Secondary Space: Land
• Sewer: Septic
• Property Size: 25 Acres
• Sq.Ft.: 6460 Buildings
• Year Built: 2005
• Zip Code: 99668
• Region: 4 - West & Southwest Alaska Regions - All
• Property Type: Commercial
• Access: Airstrip, Floatplane, Water
• Area: 875 - Bethel Census Area - All
• Construction Status: Existing Structure
• County/Area: 4c - Bethel Census Area
• Features-Commercial: Living Quarters, Stand Alone Unit,
• Listing Office: Mossy Oak Properties Of Alaska Kenai
• Listing Status: Active
• Primary Space: Hospitality
• Zoning: UNZ - Not Zoned
• View: Mountains, River, Unobstructed
Kenai River Lodge & Fishing/Hunting Charter Combo Business
Kenai Peninsula County, AK
EXTREEMLY PROFITABLE 15% CAP Rate Alaskan Lodge & Fishing/Hunting Charter Business Combo. Lodge, booking office, separate client apartments, fleet of offshore vessels fully equipped and staff. Pre-bookings for 2016 in hand approximately $1,200,000 will be transferred to buyer if sale is completed prior to clients arriving. this is confidential offering and will require prospective buyer to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement
Homer Alaska Fish & Hunting Charter Business 22% Cap Rate
Homer Alaska Fish & Hunting Charter Business 22% Cap Rate great Cash Flow!!!
• 3 fishing charter vessels: 50’ Delta USCG Inspected Vessel; and two six-pack boats: 37’ TollyCraft, 35’ Bertram,
• All boat fishing gear including some fishing tackle, approximately 40 halibut rods and reels, approximately 24 salmon rods and reels, approximately 12 downriggers, two fish totes, bedding and sleeping bags.
• Boat parts, spare props for N/L and TS, and KK, etc. Jack stands-for both six packs
• Two story building on corner lot with 6,692 SF total area, to include: two computers, two printers, double desk, two file cabinets, cash register, shelves, cabinets, VHF radio, new washer, new dryer, new hot water heater, 3 small refrigerators, one standard refrigerator, two single beds, one queen futon, and two sets of bunk beds. Three microwaves, electric range, two couches, two sets of tables and chairs, window treatments, queen bed downstairs, 3 baths, kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and coffee pot. Printer table, two office chairs, toaster oven, two showcases, dry erase message board, sheets, pillow cases and bedding, towels, all office supplies – paper, pads, folders etc., extension ladder, office clock, 2 alarm clocks, 2 open signs. (To sum the building upstairs has 2 fully furnished rental rooms with outside decking, one of which is a fully furnished apartment; as well as a fully furnished office downstairs, with another room for someone to live in with ¾ bath down the hall, or the extra room could be used for storage, a gift shop, or staff break room)
• The office online booking program from Questams will be transferred. Charters domain will be transferred. The PO Box will be transferred. The email of firstname.lastname@example.org will be transferred. The phone numbers. The website is included.
• One 12ft Zodiac and motor
• Included 17 man CHP halibut permit
Country Store, Bar /Cafe and Packaging Store In the Happy
Nestled between Ninilchik and Anchor Point Alaska This 6 acre property consists of 3 separate lots being sold together in it's entirety. Happy Valley Store with Internet Cafe and Packaging Store, Happy Valley Bar and Cafe with Beer Garden, staff living quarters(Mobile Home on slab), vacant lot for development, .Liquor license, staff quarters is a very nice mobile home on a slab. Cafe seats 30 plus patrons, has a wonderful adjoining beer garden with horseshoe pits. Happy Valley Store has a retail grocery and Alaskan souvenirs, fishing tackle, video rental, espresso machine, and an internet cafe corner. Additionally the store also features a very popular packaging store. Make this family owed business make this neat and tidy well -cared-for family owned business into a your great investment. Ideal for Charter business! Sale includes all equipment, assets, inventory, business name.
Located on one of the busiest highways in Alaska, the Sterling Highway is the only access road to Homer and the only road out. This is the playground Alaskan's choose for their own getaway. The Caribou Hills are famous for the ATV, snow machine and hunter crowd, Both the Ninilchik and Anchor Rivers are huge draws for the angler as well as launch points for salt off-shore fishing!
This adventure retreat features offshore fishing, saltwater fishing biking trails, hiking trails, ATV trails freshwater fishing, small game, waterfowl, moose and bear.
Monster Pizza Parlor
Monster Pizza in being offer for sale for only $95,000. Midtown location with a great following. Excellent location with easy access for pizza pick and the pizza delivery drivers. The business specializes in pizza deliver and pick up and their famous 26" MONSTER PIZZA, full line of gourmet specialty pizzas, wings, calzones, hot subs, appetizers and salads for a complete take out menu. Monthly income is approximately $25,000 per month. Don't miss this great opportunity, seller is offering owner financing to qualified Buyer.
ALASKAN LAKEFRONT LODGE & 3 separate Apartments Owner Retired this Lod
Alaskan Lodge! Owner operated as "Little Bear Lake Lodge" but retired a couple years back and has decided to sell the lodge now. Wildlife, Hunting Mounts, Private lake, 3 private units with main lodge attached. So much is offered with this property! The perfect business, residence or resort. Fitness room with equipment. REAL ESTATE CAN BE SOLD WITH OR WITHOUT INTERIOR INVENTORY Two boats, atv, trailer, truck, a lot of inventory included. 2 lakefront Parcels included!residential4 acre property4500 Sq. Ft. house built in 19997 Remodeled in 2013 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 1 half bath, Soldotna, AK 99669, Kenai Peninsula Borough.
Port Protection Fishing Adventure Business with waterfront Real Estate
National Geographic TV series Port Protection The cabins are fully furnished, All have oil heaters and nice bathrooms, and can sleep up to 4 guests. There is also phone and internet, fully equipped kitchens for all cooking needs and food storage. Our water supply is connected to the community water system, plenty of fresh water for drinking and on demand propane hot water, you will not believe you are this remote and still have these comforts of home, also we have Direct TV so if you want to keep up with the world and not miss that important game. Laundry facilities are also available. The private dock has a fish rack for hanging your fish and photos, as well as a fish cleaning table for filleting your fish, charcoal grill on the deck for anything you want to barbecue, otherwise you can freeze your catch and box it up and take home with you when you leave.