The Internet's Largest
Business for Sale Marketplace

Madison County, AL Health, Medical & Dental Practices For Sale

4 Madison County, AL Health, Medical & Dental Practices For Sale Found.

Refine Your Search
Save This Search Get BizAlert
$695,000 Cash Flow: $236,402 Seller Financing
Area Leading Physical Therapy

Madison County, AL

Specialty medical therapy outpatient service business in a growing market. Located in the North Alabama area. The employees are certified and well trained. Owner is ready to retire, slow down and become family orientated. There is no debt on the business which indicates a strong business. There is approximately 700 encounters per month by the trained professional and certified employees. The Therapist have been with the Company a long time and are well satisfied. The Seller is quite anxious to sell and will look at any reasonable offer. Price and terms are negotiable.

$575,000
Growing Franchised Non Medical Home Healthcare Company

Madison, AL

When asked, most Seniors expressed a desire to remain in their homes as long as physcically possible. As the baby boomer population reaches age 65, the senior population is estimated to be 88.5 million. The increasingly elderly population has and will neccessitate more Senior Healthcare. This Franchised Non Medical In Home Health Care Company is being offered for sale in North Alabama although the service area also encompasses some parts of southern Tennessee. The company has experienced growth every year since it was started in 2012. The staff desires to keep there positions with the company after the sale is complete. The company provides an array of non medical services for the elderly community which include companion services, meal preparation, medical remiders, light housekeeping, errand services, transportation services, respite care, and home care assessment. The company offers 24\7 availability for its clients. The staff is very active with clients and family to keep them abreast of any adjustments that need to be made to the services plan.

$110,000
Chiropractic Practice For Sale In Affluent Area

Huntsville, AL

This chiropractic practice has been in the same location for over 20 years. The practice is located in a strip mall in an affluent area of the city over 25,000 residence within minutes of the practice. Over the last 12 months, this practice has averaged 22 new patients per month( 3 year average 18 NP per month), with 157 monthly office visits. This puts the New Patient Average at 7.2 Monthly services rendered for the same 12 month period averaged $16,982.00 with collections at $9,879.00 per month. This puts the collection percentage at 58%, and the average money collected per visit at $63.00. All fees are commensurate with others in the area. Techniques of choice are diversified, Cox, F+D, and Thompson. The practice mix is approximately 5% Medicare, 30% personal injury, 60% major medical, and 5% cash. There is no HMOP participation. The clinic presently employs two chiropractic assistants. Current office hours are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7:30 AM until noon, and 2:00PM until 6:00 PM. The office is closed on the remaining days. Overhead that would accrue to the buyer is approximately $5,000.00 per month. The equipment is valued at approximately $51,845.00.

$200,000 Cash Flow: $139,375
Comfort and walking shoe store makes custom orthotics

Huntsville, AL

This Pedorthist owned franchise was founded in 2000. This store specializes in retailing men's and women SAS comfort, walking, and diabetic shoes, custom and prescription foot orthotics, and foot care items. Shoes and foot care products comprise 73% of total sales while the remaining 27% are foot orthotics. SAS Shoes are of the highest quality. They are hand crafted and American made. They come in a large variety of styles, sizes and widths. They have a very loyal and widespread customer base. An aging population, focus on comfort and quality, increase in obesity, and increase in diabetes are all factors that will continue to propel the market forward in growth.




About BizBuySell

BizBuySell is the leading online marketplace for both finding and selling Madison County, AL Health, Medical & Dental businesses available for sale. Due to our industry leading traffic, more business sellers choose BizBuySell as their marketplace of choice. That means if you are looking for new Madison County Health, Medical & Dental Practices, you can find the best selection of what's available right here, including Pharmacy, Hospital, Nursing Home and other great Health, Medical & Dental businesses.

If you don't find what you are looking for here, don't fret. Consider setting an email alert and we'll notify you each time a business matching your criteria becomes available, or better yet, try contacting a business broker with experience in Health, Medical & Dental businesses in Madison County.