OLD Inc Business Brokers uses a proven confidential sales process to ensure a successful outcome. Here’s what we do for you during the sales process:
* Prepare a business valuation or Most Probable Selling Price (MPSP)
*Create a Confidential Business Profile (CBP) that identifies the benefits and potential of your company.
* Develop a marketing plan that identifies almost all possible buyers.
* Aggressively implement the marketing plan using our database, professional contacts and worldwide sources to notify prospects most likely to pay you full price.
* Qualify buyers to ensure your time is spent only on serious prospects.
* Negotiate price and terms. We deal with emotional issues without compromising your strength.
* Coordinate the closing, negotiating and expediting details with accountants, attorneys and other advisors, saving you and the buyer time and paving the way for a smooth closing with no surprises.
* Celebrate with you as you start a new life.
Many of our sellers are worried about CONFIDENTIALITY. Here is our promise:
OLD Inc Business Brokers maintains stringent practices for concealing your business’s name, location and other information that could compromise confidentiality.
As a matter of policy, we don’t reveal your company’s identity until just prior to physically showing it to a buyer. We disguise the company in ads, the prospectus and any other marketing communications. We never permit buyers to visit the business without our accompanying them. Buyers also appreciate the attention to confidentiality as they want to buy a healthy business, not one that is experiencing disruptions. These precautions protect your business and help you obtain the highest price.
OLD Inc Business Brokers is committed to doing an outstanding and ethical job helping owners achieve their objectives through a timely and best-value sale of a business. For more details please contact us on (334) 456 8528. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for signing up for the BizBuySell bulletin.
Sign up for the BizBuySell Bulletin and get advice on:
You can opt out of the BizBuySell Bulletin at any time.
Get free alerts via email when new businesses are listed matching your Alabama Businesses search criteria.