World-Class Oregon Vineyard and Commercial Real Estate
Solid Real Estate Income, Exciting Luxury Wine Label
This specialty varietal vineyard acquisition opportunity offers the buyer a chance to own premium vineyard real estate in the heart of what is widely considered to be Oregon’s most favored American Viticulture Area (AVA.)
At the same time, the buyer will enjoy current income from leasing a new build-to-suit winery back to the seller/winemaker.
In addition, there is an unusual opportunity for the buyer to gain access to one of the industry’s most accomplished winemakers for the purpose of creating a new world-class wine label.
This “triple-play” Oregon vineyard opportunity offering has been carefully designed to provide the buyer with real estate ownership stability, along with three diversified income streams:
• Sale of premium specialty varietal wine grapes to local high-end wineries
• Commercial real estate lease income from the existing tasting room/guest house, office and barrel storage facility, along with the scheduled build-to-suit winery building.
• Creation of one’s own wine label and brand; operating one’s own winery under the guidance of a master winemaker
The total investment, including the vineyard property with existing property improvements, the build-to-suit winery building, and the additional planting, is approximately $2.9 million.
At a time when some conventional investments are increasingly volatile, it can be reassuring to have a multi-faceted package that encompasses an important producing specialty vineyard, commercial real estate lease income, and an opportunity to participate in the centuries-old culture (and business) of fine wines at the highest levels of achievement.
This opportunity incorporates all three of these elements in a synergistic package of diversified income streams.
Relatively few vineyards are blessed with the combination of soil, climate, sun-orientation, and vines that it takes to ascend to the high-scoring world of specialty wines. This vineyard is clearly one of them. Vineyard investment fund managers have mentioned famous labels in the same breath as this stellar offering. Located in the most coveted Oregon appellation, this rare property is part of an unparalleled business opportunity.
This three-part opportunity package includes the seller’s commitment to a long-term lease-back of the build-to-suit winery building and the existing property improvements (including the existing tasting room/guest house, office, and barrel storage facility.)
This Opportunity is co-listed with Mary Martin Miller, CCIM, Principal Broker, Miller Consulting Group.
Award Winning Winery offered below asset value
Great location-Great wines
The winery began with a dream in 1993 and evolved in to a full blown winery in 2004. They grow and produce wines from traditional French, Spanish and Italian grapes grown on their estate. They also contract and produce estate wines from neighboring growers. They are in one of the State's designated AVA approved growing regions. One of the true pioneers of the wine industry in North Carolina.
As the inventory varies greatly during the course of the year it will be added to the asking price at the time of closing.
The value of the assets are $988,906 but the owner is motivated to sell and is asking $795,000. Reduced by $193,906.
All inquiries should be directed to the broker. Bob Meinecke, firstname.lastname@example.org. 336-719-2345
Quality Colorado Winery and Vineyard for Sale
International Award Winning 20 Year Old Winery with 12.5 acre Vineyard
Established in 1994, this Boutique Quality Colorado Winery is located on California Mesa at 5400 ft. altitude and is surrounded on 360 degrees by lovely views of breath taking mountains. Currently, producing 3500 cases and can expand to 10,000 cases without more capital expenditure. Positive Cash Flow. Allowed to have up to 6 Tasting Rooms.
Turnkey Operation: Winery licensed to produce up to 100,000 gallons (41,660 +/-cases). Denver Storage and Delivery of 16 products in CO.
* 3 Tasting Rooms - Glenwood Springs, Montrose and Olathe.
* 65 Wholesale Accounts - appx. 75% of Income
* Inventory - appx. 1900 cases.
* Work in Process - 2480 gallons ready to bottle.
* Optional Vineyards (10 ac.) and Acreage (15 Acres) - Buy Separate.
* Wine making and vineyard equipment, lab and supplies.
* 100 Oak Barrel capacity - in stock 30 - 70 gal. & 15 - 60 Gal.
* SS Steel and Poly Tanks - 10,000 gallons capacity.
* All LOGOs, Website, Copyrights, Approved Labels, Commercial Artwork,
E-mail List, and much more.
Buildings on 2.5 acres: Tri-County Water, Natural Gas & 3Phase Electric
* Production Building: 1260 +/- Sq. ft.
- 30' X 42" X 12" Steel Building with 10' X 10' Overhead Door,
- 2 Steel entry Doors, 8" Concrete Slab Floor with In-Floor Heating,
- French Drain, Hot Water Heater and Boiler,
- 5 Ton A/C, 3 Ton Chiller with Piping,
- 30' X 16' Concrete Crush Deck with small Trailer Dock.
* Tasting/Barrel/Storage Building: 3360 +/- Sq. Ft.
- 42' X 60' X 16' Steel Building with Build-Outs. 18 Wheeler Dock,
- 12' X 12' and 8' X 9' Overhead Doors, 5 Ton F/A Heating and A/C,
- 8" Slab with heat, French Drain, Finished Steel with Heavy Insulation,
- Tasting Room - 600 sq. ft. with 18' Cherry counter, Cabinets &
Cupboards, ceramic Tile Floor.
- Upper Storage - 840 sq. ft. - Tast'g Room, Shipping & other Supplies
- Warehouse - 42' X40' 16' (26,880 +/- sq. ft.), Barrels & Case Storage
12.5 Vineyard: Automated Drip System - 20 to 30 Acre Capacity
- Irrigation - Uncompagre Water Users (Federal) -
appx. 1 share per tillable acre, Headgate on property
- Vines - 6 Vinifera: Pinot Noir, Merlot, Lemberger, Cabernet Franc,
Chardonnay, and Gewurztraminer
- 2 Newly Planted Hybreds
- Elk Fenced with gates
Ag Construction and Sales - $290,000
Cash-flow over $100K!
Specializing in sales and construction of grain elevators, steel buildings and other AG related structures, this agriculture construction company has a long history in Western Nebraska. With zero advertising, they just came off there best year and it is a perfect time for a new owner(s) to step in. Most of the business is repeat, however the client base is very deep with no one customer making up a good percentage of the business. Perfect for a construction company wanting to expand their offerings, or a buyer with a construction background who wants to strike out on his own. This business is priced to sell. Don't miss your opportunity!