Mobile RV, Fleet & Car Wash

Mobile RV, Fleet & Car Wash

Initial Fee:$12,500

Capital Req'd:N/A

Mobile RV, Fleet & Car Wash

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Startup Description

Mobile RV, Fleet Wash and Auto Detailing Business

WHY MOBILE DETAILING?
1) Start earning cash profits within first month of operation.
2) No rent, employees or fixed expenses.
3) Freedom to set your own days and hours.
4) Enjoyable business to operate, virtually stress free.
5) Great business for husband and wife or partner team.
6)Work part time to supplement your income at an average of $50 per hour, or, build a full time business with the potential to earn up to $100,000 per year.
7) Low one time investment with no on going fees. There are few businesses that you can invest less than $20,000 that will afford you the potential to acquire a return of your investment within the first 6 months of operation.

Here is a list of some of the industries from which you can establish commercial fleet accounts:

* Asphalt
* Alarm
* Air Conditioning
* Ambulance
* Beverage
* Barricade
* Courier
* Carpet
* Construction
* Concrete
* Coffee
* Drilling
* Door
* Dairy
* Excavating
* Exterminators
* Electricians
* Freight
* Flood Restoration
* Granite
* Hotel
* Ice
* Insulation
* Janitorial
* Landscape
* Linen
* Lumber
* Movers
* Nursery
* New Stations
* Porta Potty
* Plumbing
* Propane
* Produce
* Paper
* Roofing
* Shredding
* Shutters
* Security
* Solar
* Tree
* Towing
* Touring
* Underground
* Waste

Potential Personal Clients include:
* RV Owners at their home, storage unit or RV park
* Boat Owners
* Car Owners at their home or office

WHY CHOOSE VEHICLE APPEARANCE PROS?

Through over 20 years of experience, VEHICLE APPEARANCE PROS has eliminated all the guess work and has created a TIME PROVEN METHODOLOGY that produces results. Sure, you can purchase the trailer and equipment yourself, however, that decision will COST YOU THOUSANDS due to mistakes and lost revenue opportunities. The smart decision is to invest wisely up front and acquire the knowledge immediately as to what steps to take every day to develop your business. It is crucial to understand that the equipment and skills are only 20% of what you need to succeed. Acquiring the knowledge to properly launch a business , market that business, and then operating your business with time efficiency for maximum profits is the other 80%.

TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
-How to obtain and set up legal structures of business
-How to launch your business and earn profits immediately
-How to obtain RV clients
-How to obtain commercial fleet accounts
-How to obtain repeat wash and detail clients
-How to advertise effectively
-How to perform complete detail procedures
-How to correctly perform an engine detail
-How to perform RV wash and detail procedures
-How to remove overspray and other paint contaminants
-How to remove water spots and oxidation
-How to use chemicals correctly and the proper dilutions
-How to maintain your equipment
-

Detailed Information

Facilities:
Included in your ONE TIME INVESTMENT: -custom 6x10 enclosed trailer -power equipment mounted inside trailer SEE IMAGES (Home Based)
Competition:
By following the PROVEN VEHICLE APPEARANCE PROS SYSTEM, you will set yourself far above any competition that exists. By simply implementing the skills and marketing techniques you will learn, you will be the very best in your market.
Explanation of Fees and Payments:
One Time Investment only
Support & Training:
please see SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
Home-Based:
This business is Home-Based
Business Website:
http://lasvegasrvdetailing.com

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1274519 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Startup Listed By:
David Webster

Show Phone Number
Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings


Christian Brothers Automotive

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $390,600