Wholesale, Retail & Compounding Pharmacies PCAB Accreditation

Savannah, GA (Chatham County)

Wholesale, Retail & Compounding Pharmacies PCAB Accreditation

Asking Price:N/A

Cash Flow:N/A

Gross Revenue:$10,000,000

EBITDA:$962,000

FF&E:N/A

Inventory:N/A

Lease Rate/Sq. Ft.:N/A

Established:N/A

Wholesale, Retail & Compounding Pharmacies PCAB Accreditation

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Our firm has been retained by order of the United States Bankruptcy Court to seek a buyer for ScripsAmerica, Inc.’s 90% interest in P.I.M.D. International, LLC (PIMD), and 100% interest in Pharmacy Administration, Inc. (Pharmacy Administration) along with its ownership interest in Lake Side Pharmacy, LLC. (Lake Side Pharmacy). Each location is being offered independently or in any combination.

This is an accelerated sales process through the bankruptcy court, Case #1-16-bk-11991 with court approved bid procedures and auction scheduled for January 24, 2017. For more information on the Company and/or how to participate in the bidding, please contact Debbie Beall at 866-969-1115 ext. 6, or send an executed Confidentiality Agreement (back page) to email: DBeall@EquityPartnersHG.com or fax: 866-604-9434.

Detailed Information

Real Estate:
Leased
Building SF:
N/A
Lease Expiration:
N/A
Facilities:
PIMD is a GA based wholesale pharmacy servicing healthcare establishments, medical facilities, and retail pharmacies, and is licensed to receive, store and ship pharmaceuticals. This pharmacy is currently licensed in 20 states and has a pending DEA application in place, and is pursuing VAWD Certification. The company is also in the process of expanding into 29 additional states and overseas. Pharmacy Administration was formed to provide management, pharmaceutical billing and administrative services to independent pharmacies. The company acquired 49% of Lake Side Pharmacy’s equity and also controls and owns, through a promissory note, an additional 31%, making up 80% control and ownership of this pharmacy. The original shareholders own the other 20%. Lake Side Pharmacy is an Alabama based retail and PCAB accredited compounding pharmacy providing specialty pharmaceuticals specific to the needs of each patient, as prescribed by the patient's doctor. The pharmacy is a PCCA member and currently licensed in 27 states. Pharmacy Administration also manages Yorkshire Pharmacy, Inc. (Yorkshire Pharmacy), a New Jersey based retail pharmacy, medical equipment, veterinary compounding and veterinary medicine operation in the process of starting ACHC and UCM accreditation in order to do compounding for humans.
Growth & Expansion:
PIMD: - Currently licensed in 20 states. - In the process of expanding into 29 additional states and overseas. - DEA application in place, and is pursuing VAWD Certification Lake Side Pharmacy: -PCAB accredited compounding pharmacy. - PCCA member. - Currently licensed in 27 states.

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1318921 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Ken Mann

Business Listed By:
Ken Mann

Heritage Equity Partners LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings


BodyBrite USA

Franchise Opportunity In GA
Capital Required: $144,233