Wholesale - General Merchandise

Houston, TX (Harris County)

Wholesale - General Merchandise

Asking Price:$500,000

Cash Flow:$201,100

Gross Revenue:$1,658,000

EBITDA:N/A

FF&E:$70,000

Inventory:$250,000*

Rate/Sq. Ft.:N/A

Established:1986

*not included in asking price.

Wholesale - General Merchandise

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Same Owner for over 30 Years!

Profitable wholesale business with 30-year history located on a well-known wholesale street in Southwest Houston, Texas, a fast growing area in Texas. More than 3,000 clients come from southern Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee. 85% of the business is from wholesale, and the remaining 15% is from retail. Main product lines include home décor, western arts, religious items, and plush toys with other varieties of gifts and general merchandise. The owner is retiring, this is a great opportunity for those who want to start a new business, or those who are looking to relocate or expand an existing wholesale business. The total price for this business is $750,000, which includes the business priced at $500,000, plus inventory of approximately $250,000 (the final inventory will be counted and calculated before the closing).

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Not included in asking price
Real Estate:
Leased
Building Sq. Ft.:
17,200
Lease Expiration:
5/19/2019
Employees:
5
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Support & Training:
8 weeks
Reason for Selling:
Owner Retiring

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1297163 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Austin Zhao

Business Listed By:
Austin Zhao

Transworld Business Advisors of Houston

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Gerald G. Brisson

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings