The Company is as a flooring contractor serving a diverse client base. Approximately 45% of the Company s revenue mix is composed of resilient floors, which include sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, and rubber/vinyl base floors. The remaining 55% of revenue is derived from sales of carpeting (25%), hard tile (20%), and wood surfaces (10%). Its customer base is composed of hospitals (30% of 2010 sales), commercial buildings (20%), apartment complexes (20%), residential customers (20%), and retailers (10%).
The Company relies on manufacturers websites, trade show attendance, advertising in local schools sports publications, and referrals. The Company s goal is to be recognized as the premier regional flooring contractor that outperforms the competition. It recently acquired 2 substantial contracts and it is well positioned for continued growth and success.
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.