Seller Financing Available
*not included in asking price.
Unbranded Gas/Huge Convenience
Newly acquired non-branded gas station (semi-absentee) where a super-sized convenience store has been added. Station sells 122k gallons gas/diesel monthly. Many facets here, convenience, pizza, lottery, U-Haul, apartment rental, air, ATM and ice. Owner wants $650k all cash for business or $2,850,000 with $1,800,000 down for property/business, 3 tanks, 12k regular, 10k super, 12k diesel. Tanks 6 years old, double wall steel will last 60 years, adjacent property for sale (too high). All facets are revenue positive. U-Haul $29,496, Air $5,760, Lottery $9876, ATM$ 6,410, Apt rental $14,400, plus when rented Pizza shop. Station has 2 major accounts, fleet account that has 11 companies that fill up their trucks with diesel, 2nd account auto dealer with 14k cars that fill up with regular/super. At present, daily sales 1,760 gallons at 18 cents, Super 700 gallons at 64 cents, plus 350 gallons at 55 cents a gallon, Diesel 1,550 at 42 cents a gallon. 10 parking spaces for convenience store. Ever since store setup all parts have shown increases. Station has 2 main islands, 4 pumping stations under huge canopy, outside kiosk to work from. New owner can catapult profits by converting pizza place area into a new tire center area calls for this type of business. Real estate taxes $21,540. If property and business were purchased profit would be 450,006. Installing tire shop could increase sales by over 400k. That would be the way to go.
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Included in asking price
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Unbranded Station with 10 spaces for huge convenience store; Buy either Property with business or business alone for sale; can work with landlord for lease.
- In this area this is now station to go to/only one with convenience store
- Growth & Expansion:
- In retrospect owner who made layout plans in advance- states rather than have over sized convenience store- should have placed new tire store inside of convenience store.
- On Real Estate owner would take financing of $1,050,000
- Support & Training:
- 2 weeks
- Reason for Selling:
- Owner has several other businesses
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.
terms & conditions before responding to any ad.