Turnkey Upscale Booth Rental Salon For Sale
Stupendous Full Service Booth/Chair Rental Salon/ 100% Independent Contractor based with upside. Located on major street in the greater far North Dallas Metroplex. Due to confidentiality, the exact area, which is technically not the City of “Dallas” can only be disclosed after the NDA is received from qualified inquiries since there are only a handful of like salons within a 3-mile radius.
All technicians are independent contractors who rent space within the salon, set their own appointments, handle their own advertising, collect their own monies, and secure their own individual licensing and permits. Income would be solely from space rentals.
With just a little active solicitation efforts and word of mouth, the salon could potentially become fully leased within a short period due to the location, competitive rates, and awesome well-appointed design, among other factors.
Operations-wise, this may possibly be one of the easiest business types to run. New ownership would need to possess an amenable persona to handle the fickleness and “personalities” of some of the independent contractors in this industry to maintain longer term retention.
This renowned Owner-Seller will continue as a paying contractor for 3 years (committing to rent 2 spaces) which is included in the current sales/occupancy.
* Sales and Cash Flow above and below are based on Rental Income only per CURRENT WEEKLY occupancy extended to 52 weeks including Seller’s go forward committed rental. No income from customers or personal production of the renters is included in the sales, current or post purchase; nor are the seller’s personal production expenses.
Current Gross Weekly Rental extended to 52 weeks is $140,400.* (excluding production). Estimated Cash Flow/Discretionary Earnings based on this gross is +/- $62,000* (excluding production)
Current occupancy is +/- 70%. Available Occupancy Income if fully leased is up to an additional $70,200./yr. upside. The vast majority of any additional rentals realized should fall to the bottom line. (Obviously, for a producing industry licensee who purchases this business, the earnings could be significantly higher.)
Business Hours - 10am – 7pm Tues thru Sat
All tours by appointment only! Looking for serious inquiries only. NDA must be executed prior to disclosure.
The information contained in this marketing is subject to change, corrections, or withdrawal without notice. Information provided herein has been provided by the Seller and not by Broker.
The Seller has listed this business strictly through an asset transaction vehicle and not as a securities transaction. This is not an offer to sell securities. This is not a solicitation to sell securities.
Listing Broker Firm: Erin Bonner, Independent Business & Real Estate Broker. Call 214-236-1099 or Email: Erin@LibertyExchange dot com.
Statements, figures, and representations contained herein this ad are provided by and are the sole responsibility of the business owner. Neither the marketing agents, the disseminating parties, or their agents have verified the truth or the accuracy of any and all information included in this advertisement, nor in any forthcoming business presentation report (including any supplemental information provided by sellers) and deny any responsibility therefor. As with any business purchase buyer should seek its own competent independent legal & accounting advice regarding due diligence, offers, closings, leases, etc. Caveat emptor. The purchase of any business carries with it an inherent risk.
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Lease Expiration:
- Awesome beautifully finished out contemporary salon efficiently laid out for attraction of customers and tenants. Dallas location above is generic – this is in the greater N. Dallas Metroplex.
Remodel was within last 3 yrs. Estimated cost to finish out a similar space from dark shell is over $350,000. or over $250,000. From a white box. Business enjoys under-market lease rate. Located on high traffic street close to huge employee base, restaurants, etc. Approximately 4,800 sq.ft., monthly rent $4,550 thru 06/2017, with stair-steps thru current owner’s expiration in 2023.
- No like competitor of a larger full service salon like this exists that offers the floor plan variety (options for independent contractors) as does this facility, which is attractive to technicians. Space rents for contractors are less than the like completion.
- Growth & Expansion:
- up to $70,200. In unoccupied space available to lease based on current rates, the majority of which should drop to the bottom line.
Some key redevelopment projects for the area in close proximity have been approved by the city.
Could be a real coup for out of town active producer who would like to live in booming DFW, own an upscale, quality salon with ready income, along with the opportunity to develop their own base of clientele as well. Locations with the amenities such as those within this salon are hard to come by, especially given under market lease. At this purchase price, one could be saving up to several hundred thousand in new finish out expense to start from scratch.
- Support & Training:
- Principal owner will remain as paying tenant and train new owner in operational functions – which are fairly simple with all scheduling handled by the individual independent contractors.
- Reason for Selling:
- To concentrate solely on owner’s own personal production and slow down a bit.
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.
terms & conditions before responding to any ad.