Turf Grass Producer

GA

Turf Grass Producer

Asking Price:N/A

Cash Flow:$961,000

Gross Revenue:$3,900,000

EBITDA:$886,000

FF&E:N/A

Inventory:N/A

Established:1995

Turf Grass Producer

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Founded in 1995, the Company’s grass products are sold to landscapers (60% of 2014 revenue), grass and sod brokers (24%), retail stores (11%), builders (3%), and athletic complexes (2%). Although revenue is derived from customers in Georgia, the Company’s coverage map also includes East Alabama, Southeast Tennessee, South Carolina, and Northern Florida, which cumulatively accounts for approximately 5% of revenue annually. At any given time, management estimates that the active customer database consists of 100 clients.

The Company operates out of a 9,000 square foot office and shop facility which sits on approximately 1,100 acres of land where the sod is produced. The property is owned by the Company, and management estimates that a fair market annual lease rate would be approximately $250,000. The Company also maintains a satellite location in North Atlanta primarily for local pickups which is operated by a sales representative from his home.

• Strong Historical Sales Growth: Historical sales grew from $1,948,000 in 2012 to $3,637,000 in 2014, representing an average annual growth rate of 36.6%.

• Decreasing Operating Expenses: Operating expenses as a percentage of revenue declined each year and overall from 108.0% in 2012 to 90.3% in 2014. Through the first seven months of 2015, the percentage has improved even more dramatically declining to 74.3% of revenue.

• Strong Earnings: EBITDA margins as a percentage of revenue improved from -12.8% in 2012 to 6.5% in 2014.

Detailed Information

Employees:
16 FTE; 7 PTE

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1240162 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Mark Breheny

Business Listed By:
Mark Breheny

Generational Equity, LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Don Sawyer

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings


The GroundsGuys

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $73,470