*not included in asking price.
Tampa Bay Service Business
This Business Is All About Love
Where are the 30, 40, 50 year old businesses? Where are the retiring owners? Where are the CPA prepared tax returns? Where are the businesses that haven’t been sold every 2-3 years? Where are the businesses that are SBA prequalified? Where are the businesses that require the new owner to have management acumen, rather than industry specific skills? You are a serious buyer and you have been diligently searching for a high quality business - one that you would actually love to work in. You may have lamented that there just don’t seem to be many great businesses for sale. Look no further.
Believe it or not, this service business has operated in the same market for over five decades. In fact, the last two owners represent over four decades of continuity - and, in both cases, retirement was the true reason for sale. In addition to its unusual stability, this business offers many other important benefits: excellent year around cash flow, practically no inventory, very low receivables, employees that require little, or no, daily supervision, unsurpassed local brand recognition with no franchise or license fees, real estate that is available for purchase or lease and the opportunity to be a player in a rapidly growing $60+ billion industry. The retiring, semi absentee, owners have no succession plan. So, the business must be sold - and it is priced to sell quickly. Best of all, SBA qualified buyers should be able to get in for under $100K – and the 2015 Owner Benefit was over $150K.
Because of its unique attributes (i.e. its type, age and size) this business would be easily identified by anyone familiar with the industry. Therefore, it is not being offered through typical business brokerage channels. To begin the information exchange, please call Joseph N. Perlman, Esq at 727-536-2711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask for Biz279 or write Biz279 in the Subject line. After signing a confidentiality agreement and establishing your financial qualifications, you will be provided with a complete package of operating information – everything you need to assess whether this rare opportunity is a good fit for you.
- Real Estate:
- Not included in asking price
- Building SF:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Excellent office/production facility is available for lease or sale (Not included in sale price)
- This is a service business and there are over 1 million people in the local market who need the service. Competitors face considerable start up costs. Those high costs create a significant barrier to entry and provide some protection from new competition.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Expansion costs are relatively high and employees must be well trained. So, expansion will require a substantial investment in human and equipment resources. However, this business is being sold with an equipment reserve capacity of approximately 20%.
- Support & Training:
- 2 weeks
- Reason for Selling:
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.