Seller Financing Available
*not included in asking price.
Supplier of Lumber & Building Products
The Company is a family-owned lumber, building materials, and hardware supplier serving a variety of contractors and retail customers throughout its regional market. With a well-recognized name, favorable reputation, wide range of products and services, strong customer and supplier relationships, and highly experienced staff, the Company is well-positioned for continued growth.
The Company’s revenue mix is composed of lumber and building materials (74% of 2015 sales), hardware (24%), and rental services (2%). Products offered include, but are not limited to, building materials, timbers, composite products, hardwood flooring, structural lumber, doors & windows, roofing products, decking, drywall, siding, kitchen cabinets etc.
• Diversified Customer Base: The Company’s customer base is well-diversified among the thousands of construction and remodeling contractors, as well as homeowners and other walk-in customers who continuously visit the store.
• Repeat Business: An established and growing customer account base and an estimated 75% retention rate help ensure continuity of the Company’s operations.
• Superb Staff: The Company’s personnel are its most important asset. In order to ensure customers receive the best and most efficient service, the Company provides outstanding product knowledge and management training to its dedicated team.
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building Sq. Ft.:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- COMPANY operates from a shareholder-owned facility totaling 11,900 square feet. The breakout is as follows: Store (5,100 sq. ft.), warehouse (6,500 sq. ft.), and office (300 sq. ft.).
- Reason for Selling:
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.
terms & conditions before responding to any ad.