Successful Auto Repair & Tire Store-CS

Phoenix, AZ (Maricopa County)

Successful Auto Repair & Tire Store-CS

Asking Price:$695,000

Cash Flow:N/A

Gross Revenue:$700,000

EBITDA:N/A

FF&E:$150,000

Inventory:N/A

Established:1987

Successful Auto Repair & Tire Store-CS

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Highly successful automotive tire and service store that offers a full line of automotive repair and maintenance services. 80% of the business is from auto repairs, while the other 20% is in tire sales. There are three automotive technicians and a manager. This 25+ year old turn-key business has an established clientele.

Detailed Information

Employees:
4
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
Six bay, six lift automotive facility.
Competition:
This company's nearest competitor contracts work to them as well as refers clients for tire sales.
Growth & Expansion:
New owner has an opportunity to continue expanding this successful business with a well-planned marketing and advertising plan.
Support & Training:
Negotiable
Reason for Selling:
Seller is exploring other opportunities.

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1237430 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Chris Smith CPA

Business Listed By:
Chris Smith CPA

csmith14

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings


1-800-RADIATOR & A/C

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $199,000