Seller Financing Available
South Central M, E, P Engineering Consulting Practice
Providing Quality Service and Excellence in Engineering since its inception in 1992, this MEP Engineering Consulting Company has enjoyed the privilege of serving as consultants on a wide range of projects, including Entertainment and Sports Arenas, Educational, Commercial, Retirement, Retail, Restaurant, Governmental, Healthcare, Hospitality and Institutional. The firm offers a team of experienced professionals with expertise in the design of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection systems. This full-service capability gives them greater control over quality, coordination, budget and scheduling of each project. They are a professional engineering firm dedicated to providing their clients with excellence in engineering design on time and within budget, with a creative approach to design and problem solving. They provide personalized attention and service, recognizing that every project and client is unique, while providing stability and a comfortable working environment for their staff. They have assembled a professional staff of Registered Professional Engineers, Engineers in Training, Engineering Technicians, CADD Technicians, Construction Administrators, along with marketing and administrative support staff to insure the very best in project development and design. They have established a state-of-the-art engineering practice with fully computerized design, drafting, system analysis, cost estimating and word processing capabilities. Though highly automated in their work, they emphasize the importance of personal approach and commitment to client satisfaction. They are a Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Consulting Engineering firm well positioned to support the growth of the marketplace.
- Included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- The Real Estate consists of a two story building owned by the seller. The Company leases the second floor with first floor of the building in the process of acquiring new tenants. The work space in the office is broken down into two separate suites joined by a reception area. The first suite consists of 4 offices, 1 conference room and 4 work stations. The second suite consists of 4 offices and 3 work stations. The upstairs suites are also supported by two rest rooms.
- There are certainly other engineering consulting firms in the marketplace.
The advantages of this M,E,P Engineering Consulting firm over the competition are as follows;
1.) Long term relationships in the marketplace
2.) Expertise and experience on Senior Living projects
3.) Expertise and experience on correctional facility projects
4.) The completion of proposals on time and on budget
5.) Ownership hands on involvement in the business
6.) The quality of their work
- Growth & Expansion:
- Within the State of Texas there are five of the fastest growing top ten cities within the United States. The San Antonio and Austin Major Statistical Areas are expected to grow from 2.4 to 2.7 million people over the next seven to ten years. This generates considerable opportunity for continued growth for this Company well in to the future..
- Seller will seller finance to lender requirements
- Support & Training:
- The Seller will provide all the support necessary to insure a smooth transition of ownership.
- Reason for Selling:
- Planning for Retirement
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.
terms & conditions before responding to any ad.