Sign Manufacturing & Service Company/Fortune 500 Companies
This 30-year established sign manufacturer is a respected leader in its industry, providing turnkey design, fabrication, installation and maintenance signage for its blue-chip clients. Its positive incentives for an acquirer include:
- Full Service – Designs, manufactures and installs electrical and architectural signage, electronic message centers, and architectural building components.
- Growing Sales – Post recession sales have increased from $6.2 million in 2012 to a projected $9.2 million in 2016.>
- Established Clients – The Company’s customer base includes many well-known Fortune 500 Companies, cities, schools, shopping destinations and entertainment facilities.
- Favorable Lease and Location – Its production facility can handle revenue growth to $20 million and more.
- Architectural Building Components – The Company is a regional leader in developing and installing products in this new growth area.
The Company has been an impressive regional player in the sign industry for over 30-years. Though initially providing signage brokerage services, over time, management has evolved the Company to designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing signage for many instantly recognizable public corporations on a nationwide basis.
With a state of the art manufacturing floor, the Company serves well known national firms, most being in the fast food and retail sectors. Schools, government entities, shopping centers and entertainment facilities are also included among its clients.
As the recession eased, revenues have grown as these nationally operative clients repositioned their public images through the employment of innovative new signage. The Company’s reputation and experience positioned it to take advantage of this opportunity. Revenues have consistently exceeded $8.1 million per year since 2012. Growth is projected to accelerate in the future, as this major component of the client base continues reinventing their public images, which has been a rewarding source of significant repeat business.
This growth follows industry trends as reported in the ISA Sign Industry Quarterly Economic Report for the second quarter of 2016 which shows growth for the industry well above historical averages in all sectors. This trend is expected to continue.
The Company is also set for explosive growth in Architectural Building Components, which promotes brand recognition using building components, and cost savings for clients as they build new structures.
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.
terms & conditions before responding to any ad.