Seller Financing Available
Gross Revenue: $100,000
Pool Maintenace Business For Sale
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. SELLER FINANCING AVAILBLE.
VERY IMPORTANT: Thank you for your interest in this listing. If you would like additional information after you have read this listing, please follow the specific instructions provided at the end of this section carefully and exactly. Additional information typically includes: name of the business, address, website, pictures, financial statements, tax returns, financial forecast, and a valuation analysis. Please realize and understand that because of the exposure provided by the internet to this listing, we are receiving more inquiries than we can handle. Therefore, we are looking to work only with parties that: (1) are serious and committed about exploring the potential for a purchase transaction; and, (2) want to work with us quickly, efficiently, and effectively to establish that potential. Inquiries that do not follow these instructions will be ignored. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This is a pool maintenance business that has been operating continuously since 1988. Services consist of the following: - Opening pools at the beginning of the season - Weekly visits to maintain pools during the season (cleaning, check pH, chlorine, other chemicals, etc.) - Closing pools at the end of the season - Fixing or replacing filters, heaters, pumps, and other items as required A pool opening date has already been coordinated with all customers for the beginning of 2014. The owner has developed a proprietary (patent pending) combination of chemicals that is guaranteed to prevent algae growth. There are more than 100 customers and the customer loss rate is very minimal. Additional customers are added every year through word-of-mouth referrals. The current service area is a radius of 20 miles around Wheeling, WV. About 90% of customers are individual/residential and 10% are commercial/institutional. Service is provided year-round to the commercial and institutional customers. About 80% of the customers are in the Wheeling and West Virginia area, while the remaining 20% of the customers are in the Saint Clairsville and Ohio area. Since the current owner is not doing marketing or advertising, there is significant potential to gain additional customers in both the West Virginia side and the Ohio side. Yearly Sales: $100,000 (Approx) Yearly Profit: $50,000 (Approx) The sale can include approximately $20,000 in inventory (chemicals, filters, pumps, and other parts) and $3,000 in equipment. In addition, the new owner will be allowed to maintain the existing business name and phone number, if he desires. Finally, homeowners with pools usually have significant disposable income. The relationship established through the pool maintenance business can open the door to a lot of additional services in the same household or neighborhood. A few examples of these additional services (and new sources of income) would be: - Repair pool liners - Lead detection service - Lawn mowing - Landscape and flower maintenance - Snow removal (for additional income during winter months!) - Dog walking and pet sitting during homeowner's vacations - House sitting and mail/newspaper collection during homeowner's vacations - Painting and powerwashing outdoor decks and patios - Grill and BBQ cleaning - MANY MORE!!!, only your imagination is the limit . . . INSTRUCTIONS TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Step 1: Use the file attached to this listing or the DropBox link below to get a copy of the non-disclosure agreement. It is a one-page PDF file. Please print it, sign it, scan it (or just take a picture with you smartphone), and email it back to me at the email address shown on the letterhead of the document. https://www.dropbox.com/s/x16mrt1z0wr4o46/Non-Disclosure%20Agreement.pdf?dl=0 Step 2: Pay the $9.95 fee to process the non-disclosure agreement. Use the link below for my Square on-line store: https://squareup.com/market/LandonAndAcosta/processing-fee-for-non-disclosure-agreement
Facilities: Home Based
Support & Training: Seller is willing to provide support and training as necessary.
Reason for Selling: Retirement.
Home-Based: This business
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.
terms & conditions before responding to any ad.