Plumbing and HVAC Company


Plumbing and HVAC Company

Asking Price:$439,000

Cash Flow:$240,008

Gross Revenue:$732,005





Plumbing and HVAC Company

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Plumbing and HVAC Company


Detailed Information

Included in asking price
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
This business is housed in a 2,520 square foot building that is constructed with fabricated metal and a wood frame. Approximately 20% of the space is office and the remaining 80% is warehouse, for the business inventory and mechanical tools and equipment. It was constructed in 1984, and is located in an industrial park on a lot of 30,375 square feet, and is zoned I-2. City utilities include water, sewer, electricity, and natural gas. The building may be leased or purchased.
This business is located in a city with two international manufacturing companies, and other regional and local manufacturing companies, and numerous retail and service types businesses. This business continues to grow financially with the volume of area employment, along with new and existing housing market, of which, all have need of plumbing and HVAC services. The area rental demand remains strong as well. With a strong job market, individuals and families are seeking housing near their employment. This city also features great K-12 schools and a college.
Growth & Expansion:
This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a 32% return on their investment after, a comfortable salary with benefits, 10% annual capital expenditures, a 25% debt service coverage cushion, and all indebtedness.
Support & Training:
The Lennox Premier Dealer program requirements provide training for the technicians, and they are NATE certified on heat pumps, gas furnaces, and duct design. The owner is willing to support the new buyer as they both agree at time of acquisition.
Reason for Selling:

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1216762 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Royce Jantz

Business Listed By:
Royce Jantz

The Horizon Group, Inc.

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.

Similar Listings

Stratus Building Solutions

Franchise Opportunity In AL
Capital Required: $200,000