Pest Control

Tucson, AZ (Pima County)

Seller Financing Available
Pest Control

Asking Price:$610,000

Cash Flow:$170,000

Gross Revenue:$597,000

EBITDA:$170,000

FF&E:$100,000

Inventory:$5,000

Established:1996

Pest Control

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This well-established pest-control company is for sale under the strictest of confidence. The breakdown of the business' revenues are: 65% from termite inspections and mediations, and the remaining 35% is generated from pest-control and weed control services.

The owner is of retirement age and will assist a purchaser in the maintenance of the ongoing business and profitability. The company's staff is comprised of one owner, who manages and performs limited technician work, 5 technicians (3 full-time, 2 part-time averaging 25 hours per week) and 2 office personnel.

This Business is being represented by a Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Arizona, License #BR009292000.

Because of the Confidentiality surrounding the sale of the Business: Potential buyers will be asked to meet at the Broker's office to sign a Confidentiality Agreement and provide proof of funds before receiving additional information.

Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Employees:
8
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
The business operates in a leased office space at a nominal monthly rent factor.
Growth & Expansion:
There has been little to no advertising done by this pest-control company. Because the current owner has found a niche in termite inspection and mediation, the company has ignored the much larger opportunity of the reoccurring pest-control route business. Huge opportunity in the Tucson market place.
Financing:
Seller will consider terms from a qualified buyer.
Support & Training:
This owner understands the importance of a smooth transition.
Reason for Selling:
Retirement.

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1262864 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Michael Abbinante

Business Listed By:
Michael Abbinante

Abbinante & Co.

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Memberships & Certifications:
Indicates membership in The Arizona Business Brokers Association (AZBBA).

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings


Transworld Business Advisors

Franchise Opportunity In AZ
Capital Required: $39,500