Seller Financing Available
Oil & Gas Field Equipment Distributor/Fabricator
The company is headquartered in the Southwestern U.S. and serves the Arkhoma Basin, Barnett Shale, Eagle Ford Shale, Fayetteville Shale, Haynesville Shale, Marcellas Shale and Permian Basin regions. As a supplier, fabricator and distributor of oil and gas parts and equipment, the Company services all phases of oil and gas exploration, including drilling, production, gathering and transmission. Specifically, the Company supplies a wide range of pipeline products, above ground storage tanks and containments, specialty metal products, engine and compressor parts, safety supplies, filtration and separation products, ignition system accessories, air and electric starter components, gaskets, hydraulic hoses and fittings, and other goods. Additionally, the company provides express delivery services to the industry.
As a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contractor, the company provides comprehensive industry fabrication experience with custom metal and fiberglass fabrication projects for the U.S. Federal Government as well as the oil and gas industry.
The Company operates through two major internal profit centers: oil and gas field products (91%) and equipment delivery solutions (9%). Within the oil and gas field products segment, tanks, containments, and related accessories represent approximately 75% of revenue, while engine, compressor, and pipeline products contribute 25%.
- Included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- The facility comprises approximately 3,200 square feet (1 acre), and is utilized for office and warehouse purposes. The facility can accommodate significantly higher revenues without major facility improvements or capital equipment expenditures.
- (A) Broad Product Availability: The Company sells a variety of products, including pipeline products, storage tanks, environmental products, spill containment products, engine and compressor parts, ignition system accessories, air and electric starter components, hydraulic hoses and fittings, and other products. The Company anticipates capitalizing on its extensive inventory and supplier relationships during the pro forma period. (B) Qualifications: The Company’s structure, equipment sourcing capabilities, fabrication capabilities, and management systems are designed to provide clients with interdisciplinary oil and gas field solutions. Orders range from under $500 to over $15,000. (C) Strong Customer Relationships: The Company has strong ties to clients due to its industry expertise and excellent customer service. Specifically, the Company’s database includes approximately 1,000 customers, and it processes between 20 and 30 orders per week.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Management cites opportunities to grow revenues and profits above and beyond the projections discussed herein given appropriate investments in capital assets and human resources; opportunities for growth include new product additions, and geographic as well as target market expansion. Specifically, management expects to capitalize on new pipeline, drilling, production, transmission, and transportation projects, as well as further expansion into government sector projects.
- Support & Training:
- The active shareholder is willing to stay with the Company during a transition period in order to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.
- Reason for Selling:
- Seeking Investment Partner
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.
terms & conditions before responding to any ad.