New Mexico Trucking Company

NM

New Mexico Trucking Company

Asking Price:N/A

Cash Flow:N/A

Gross Revenue:$3,000,000

EBITDA:$650,000

FF&E:$128,000

Inventory:N/A

Established:2008

New Mexico Trucking Company

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

Available for acquisition are all of the operating assets (approximately six trucks and six trailers) focused in the hauling of a waste water used in the exploration, development, or production of oil and gas. The Company operates hauling waste water from oil field patches (referred to as produced water). For 2015, produced water hauling accounted for approximately 95% of revenue, with the remaining 5% generated from similar brokered routes.

The Company’s brokered operations allows outside trucks, usually run by independent operators, to work on its produced water routes. In exchange, each independent contractor pays 5% of gross revenue and between $10.00 and $15.00 per hour for the opportunity to run on the Company’s established route.

The Company’s customer base comprises over 60 oil field companies and independent operators within the water hauling industry, with a 90% rate of repeat business.

Investment Considerations:

1) Strong Client Relationships: The Company maintains strong relationships with clients. Many of its relationships date back decades prior to the Company’s formation.

2) Easy-to-Replicate, Standardized Growth Formula: The Company’s brokerage operations allow for easy-to-replicate growth models. As management secure contracts, brokered fleets can be used to ensure viability before purchasing internal equipments to facility demand. This strategy is advantageous as the Company can expand with relative ease and limited risk.

3) Management Will Remain through Transition: Management is willing to stay with the Company during a transition period in order to ensure a seamless transfer of ownership.

Attached Documents


Detailed Information

Employees:
7
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Growth & Expansion:
Easy-to-Replicate, Standardized Growth Formula: The Company’s brokerage operations allow for easy-to-replicate growth models. As management secure contracts, brokered fleets can be used to ensure viability before purchasing internal equipment to facility demand. This strategy is advantageous as the Company can expand with relative ease and limited risk.
Reason for Selling:
Retirement

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1256281 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's Terms of Use before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Luan Ly

Business Listed By:
Luan Ly

Generational Equity, LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings


Sponsoring Broker:
Lisa Lippe

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings


Craters & Freighters

Franchise Opportunity In NM
Capital Required: $200,000