Ownership opportunities are available statewide for game-changing fitness franchise, Koko FitClub.
Recognized as a Top New Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2013 Franchise 500, Koko FitClub is the only health and fitness franchise to bring strength training, cardio exercise and nutrition planning together using cutting edge technology that precisely customizes it all to your body and your goals.
Koko FitClub franchisees have an unmatched competitive advantage with the industry's most advanced health and fitness technology: the patented Koko Smartraining System .
Besides providing a premium product no one else can, Koko owners feel great knowing they are helping their members find a simpler path to lifelong health through Koko's on-demand, individually customized fitness and nutrition plans.
They also like that Koko Smartraining technology powers an incredible retail model that removes the pain points of traditional retail and replaces them with the efficiencies of a software business.
Koko FitClub offers ownership benefits not seen in any other retail, gym or fitness franchise:
- A simple, low staff, high-margin operation with operating expenses among the lowest in the industry.
- No purchasing, no inventory management, and no cash to handle.
- A business designed to grow smoothly into multiple-location developments where the business economics of Koko FitClub franchise ownership become even more attractive.
Koko FitClub's preliminary financial qualifications for ownership are: Liquid investment capital of $350K+ | Net worth of $750K+.
Learn more now at: http://franchise.kokofitclub.com/?sv1=BizBuySellAd
Two location development
Koko FitClub is not just another "gym." Most health clubs have the same equipment, the same lackluster service, and are fighting for the same members the 16% of the population who currently belong to a gym. Koko FitClub may appeal to that 16%, but it is the remaining 84% for whom Koko FitClub is truly a revelation. These busy people have been looking for a solution to their fitness frustrations--having tried and failed at many. They love Koko because it's different, better, and more convenient than personal training or a typical gym...and it WORKS.
Now is a great time to become part of the Koko FitClub franchise family. While there are over 115 clubs operating in nearly 30 US states, prime territory is still available in many locations across the country.
Comprehensive training and support is provided by a world-class Koko FitClub team and also offered on-line for training part-time staffers.
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.