Manufacturer of Gear Motors
The Company manufactures sub-fractional AC synchronous and DC gear motors. Founded several decades ago, the Company is an ISO 9001:2008 certified, vertically integrated manufacturer of AC permanent magnet synchronous and DC gear motors. In addition to custom gear motors, it also offers ancillary products with its gear motors such as encoders, harnesses, cams, gears, pinions, and levers.
Specializing in original equipment (OEM) and custom applications, the Company’s ROHS compliant AC and DC gear motors are found in appliances, medical and office equipment, agricultural equipment, vending machines, industrial controls, HVAC Systems, safety and commercial lighting, as well as other applications. The Company has over 100 active accounts. Among them are manufacturers of commercial equipment (50% of sales), appliances (26%), agricultural equipment (10%) and medical products (8%).
• Strong Brand Name Recognition: The Company’s name is synonymous with customer service and custom designed gear motor solutions.
• Diversified Customer Industries: The Company’s gear motors have extensive applications in many industries, including appliance, business machines, agricultural, medical, defense, and others.
• High Barriers-to-Entry: The Company’s certifications, proprietary products, and established industrial customer networks represent formidable barriers to entry.
• Loyal Customer Base: The Company’s larger sales customers have been buying from the company for a minimum of 11 years, some for over 20 years.
- Included in asking price
- One facility totaling 42,000 square feet. Company facilities are owned by an independent third party.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Support & Training:
- Reason for Selling:
- Growth can be accelerated with a resourceful acquirer
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.