Machinery Distributor and Service Company Midwest/Great Lakes Region
The Company is a machining consultant and distributor represent 75 manufacturers of metal fabrication equipment to customers located throughout the Midwest US. It represents a wide array of products for resell and service, including benders, brakes CNC centers, coil feeds and processing equipment, digital read-outs, drills, dust collectors, EDM machines, grinders, ironworkers, lasers, lathes, mills, plasma cutters, presses, roll formers, rolls, saws, shears, sheet metal tools, single-end punches, notchers, and small tool accessories. The company has a 66 yr. old reputation for its focus on wide selection, offering reliable machinery consulting expertise, and providing superior customer support.
- Well maintained with several buildings. Located in excellent location.
Company owned real estate, 23,000 spare foot office and shop facility.
Because of facilities, company has maintained a healthy base of new and used equipment in its inventory to allow for timely delivery of products needed to replace customers' old or broken-down equipment, or to support expansions of client operations.
- Competition is located in Chicago and Indianapolis, IN
- Growth & Expansion:
- There is excellent growth potential due to the fact they do not buy machinery at auction and do not maximize on marketing. There is room for expansion in current markets the business has including sales of new machinery, service labor, used machinery sales, service material sales, and machinery moving.
- Support & Training:
- Owner will stay as long a necessary to transfer business.
- Reason for Selling:
- The owner is ready to retire from this business and has other interests.
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.
terms & conditions before responding to any ad.