Established, Profitable Landscaping

Cook County, IL

Established, Profitable Landscaping

Asking Price:$1,349,000

Cash Flow:$170,975

Gross Revenue:$386,410




Real Estate:$375,000


Established, Profitable Landscaping

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This listing is for a highly profitable, full-service landscaping company located in the southeast Chicago suburbs that is available to a qualified buyer. This business has been a well-established fixture in the community for over 30 years and it offers a buyer a yearly income of over $150,000.

They specialize in residential and commercial landscaping. Residential makes up about 60% of their business with commercial bringing in the remaining 40%. This landscaping company guides their customers through every step of the process and they regularly handle all phases, from design to installation to maintenance.

Their services include architectural blueprint design, planting & installation, hydroseeding, paving/brick walkways, retaining walls, grading & site work, drainage & elevations, landscape lighting, maintenance, installation and much more.

Their reputation in their marketplace is top-notch and they have a very large base of loyal and satisfied customers. They offer the highest quality workmanship and long-standing business relationships.

Included in the sale is a 5 acre nursery with a long-term tenant on the property. If you would like more information about this business, or if you would like to schedule a site visit, please contact the agent either by phone or by email.

Detailed Information

Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Included in asking price
Building Sq. Ft.:
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Seller owns their facilities. 5 acre nursery, 8,000 total sq ft. Valued at $375,000
Competitive pricing, loyal customer base, reputation, superior services
Growth & Expansion:
add services to existing & new clients, add snowplowing, fertilizer, lawn maintenance
Support & Training:
Owner will train the buyer for 4 weeks at no cost.
Reason for Selling:

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1203034 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Tommy Farmer

Business Listed By:
Tommy Farmer

The Marvin Group LLC

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.

Similar Listings

The GroundsGuys

Franchise Opportunity
Capital Required: $73,470