Seller Financing Available
The Firm Business Brokerage
Gross Revenue: $806,942
* not included in asking price.
Enrollment of 189 in this 11,000 sq. ft. Daycare
One of Omaha’s premier child care centers offering programs for 5 different age groups. 70% of the 189 children enrolled at the daycare are full-time leaving 30% enrolled part-time. The current enrollment leaves room to grow as capacity is not at the maximum of 175 for all hours. Currently, the facility has 70% Title XX, 30% Private pay clients and boasts of a professional level kitchen. The facility is open from 5 AM – 11 PM daily with staff rotating three shifts to make it all work. The current owner is willing to train a new owner for up to 90 days, provide phone support for up to a year after training period ends, and has a wealth of experience with Title XX and food programs to share with the new owner in order to make the transition successful. There is also a 45,000 square foot playground. After all expenses and debts are paid, a new owner should profit $86,592. This is a 189% return on an initial investment of $45,700 down. Business Information Year Established: 2008, Current Location 2011 Location and Service Area: Dodge County, NE Lease: $10,227 per Month – Only $0.93 per sq. ft. Building Capacity (At one time): 175 Enrollment: 189 (70% Full-time and 30% Part-time) Demographics: 70% Title XX, 30% Private pay Employees: 11 Full-time including Assistant Director, Property Manager, and Cook and 11 Part-time Child Care Providers Hours: 5 AM – 11 PM (3 Shifts) Reason for Selling: Owner’s Health Current Owner’s Responsibilities: 20 hours per week on Payroll, Management, Staff Files and Scheduling, Enrollment, Marketing, and Title XX and Food Programs Seller Training Period: 90 Days, 1-year Phone Support Financial Overview List Price: $457,000 Gross Sales 2015: $806,942 2014: $617,907 2013: $576,076 Owner Profit/Cash Flow 2015: $160,545 2014: $164,503 2013: $88,744 YOY Growth: 29% increase in gross sales from 2013 to 2015 Profit Margin: 20% Multiple: 2.85 *Multiples range from 1-5, with the average being 3 Valuation:  Cash Flow x Multiple = Price $160,545 x 2.85 = $457,553 Assets Included in Purchase: Vehicles: 1 2009 Chevy 15 Passenger Intangible Assets: Website, excellent word of mouth reputation among parents and other providers Build-out: $45,000 Leasehold Improvements: 2 New Air Conditioners, New Furnace, New Fire Alarm System, Ansul Automatic Extinguishers for Restaurant Style Kitchen, and Currently Repainting Entire Establishment Inventory: $46,500 *amounts may vary Funding Example Purchase Price: $457,000 10% Buyer Down Payment: $45,700 15% Seller Financing: $68,550 75% Bank Loan: $342,750 After all expenses and debts are paid, a new owner with a $45,700 down payment should be able to profit $86,592 in the first year, or make a 189% return on investment. Next Steps For a detailed financial package, please contact Cortney Sells or one of The Firm Business Brokerage’s professionals at 402.998.5288 or email Confidential@TheFirmB2B.com.
Inventory: Not included in asking price
Facilities: Location and Service Area: Dodge County, NE
Lease: $10,227 per Month – Only $0.93 per sq/ft
Building Capacity (At one time): 175
Enrollment: 189 (70% Full-time and 30% Part-time)
Leasehold Improvements: 2 New Air Conditioners, New Furnace, New Fire Alarm System, Ansul Automatic Extinguishers for Restaurant Style Kitchen, and Currently Repainting Entire Establishment
Financing: 15% (=68,550)
Support & Training: Seller Training Period: 90 Days, 1-year Phone Support
Reason for Selling: Health Related Reasons
Report an issue with this listing
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative
stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently
verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility
for its accuracy or completeness.
terms & conditions before responding to any ad.