Deli Franchises - 2 Locations

Houston, TX (Harris County)

Deli Franchises - 2 Locations

Asking Price:$450,000

Cash Flow:$137,868

Gross Revenue:$1,143,302

EBITDA:N/A

FF&E:$677,000

Inventory:$6,000

Established:2003

Deli Franchises - 2 Locations

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This is a company owning two locations offering Franchise Deli’s. They offer a healthy, green menu including custom-made green wraps, salads, quinoa bowls, and fresh pressed juices. See package for menu. Approximately 30% of sales are from juices and smoothies. Royalties are 6% of sales and marketing is another 1.5% of sales for a total of 7.5%. Two fantastic locations with no hood for frying. The aim is to provide fresh and nutritious meal choices that energize people on the go. Emphasizing the foods you should eat more of and less on those you should avoid, providing meals and snacks that help you live your best life. Think: fiber-rich, slow-burning carbs, essential fats and lean proteins. This chain is taking a stand and being good to the earth by eliminating traditional industry staples: excess packaging, heavy energy consumption, and greasy processed meals.

Today there are locations in over 75+ cities and 15 countries worldwide!

Priced way below asset value! Cost to establish is much more than asking price!

Attached Documents


Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Support & Training:
Yes!
Reason for Selling:
Moving to California

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1243449 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

(from currently available funds)
 
Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

Dominick Caravella

Business Listed By:
Dominick Caravella

Del Lingco International Business Broker

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings


The Toasted Yolk Cafe

Franchise Opportunity In TX
Capital Required: $505,900