Carpet, Upholstery and Tile Cleaning

Northridge, CA (Los Angeles County) (Relocatable)

Seller Financing Available
Carpet, Upholstery and Tile Cleaning

Asking Price:$450,000

Cash Flow:$150,000

Gross Revenue:$550,000

EBITDA:N/A

FF&E:$60,000

Inventory:$2,500

Rate/Sq. Ft.:$1.06

Established:2006

Carpet, Upholstery and Tile Cleaning

Get Financing Save Print Share Valuation Report

Business Description

This is a great business opportunity for an experienced operator or someone looking to expand their existing cleaning business. Owner will consider 50% financing. Technicians are well trained and capable of quoting pricing and performing various cleaning jobs.

Attached Documents


Detailed Information

Inventory:
Included in asking price
Real Estate:
Leased
Building Sq. Ft.:
1,200
Lease Expiration:
5/31/2019
Employees:
8
Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
Included in asking price
Facilities:
There are three vans. Each equipped with necessary tools for carpet, upholstery and tile cleaning. Existing location is operating out of a 1200 Sq Ft warehouse in a larger industrial park. The business can easily be relocated or new buyer can assume current lease.
Competition:
70% of business are repeat clients under contracts. These include movie studios, restaurants, banquet halls and residential properties. The remaining 30% are regular call in clients. This company has a 5 star rating on Yelp that they heavily rely on for new customers. Chemicals used are plant extracts with no synthetic Ingredients.
Growth & Expansion:
This company would make a great growth addition for an existing cleaning business. They currently clean carpet, upholstery, tile, cement and a variety of kitchen tops such as marble, granite and travertine. They also specialize in cleaning drapes and area rugs.
Financing:
up to 50%
Support & Training:
Owner willing to train up to 30 days.
Reason for Selling:
Other Business Opportunities

Listing Statistics for Premium Members

Ad#:1318479 Report an issue with this listing

The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness.
Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.

Contact the Seller

Sign up for the BuyerNewsletter.
Learn to use your IRA/401K to buy a business: Guidant Financial (min. $50K needed in IRA/401K)
Contact Seller Loading

David Dawud

Business Listed By:
David Dawud

Century 21 Troop Real Estate

Show Phone Number

View My Listings

Find out more...

Get more details about this business.


Similar Listings


Transworld Business Advisors

Franchise Opportunity In CA
Capital Required: $39,500