Seller Financing Available
- Located at major strip mall on Main St.
- 25 years old wine liquor business. Current owner has operated 10 years for honorable retirement.
- Average annual net sales of $1 mil (sales tax not included)
- 1,600 sft store with 10 year lease
- Business Hour: 10 - 10 Mon-Sat, Noon-7 Sun
- Wine 35%, Liquor 35% and beer 30% with average gross profit of 30%.
- Lotto commission: $37,000 and Atlantic City bus ticket commission: $6,000
- Average Annual Gross Profit: $350,000 including commissions.
- Average Annual Operating Expenses: $204,000
- Average Annual Net Profit: $146,000 including lotto and bus ticket commission.
- Inventory: $200,000 financed by seller at 7% interest for 5 years.
- Asking Price of Business: $445,000
Due to heavy volume of calls, you are strongly recommended to email/fax broker BCA first, then broker will email you the fact sheet of the business.
The information in this listing has been provided by the business seller or representative stated above. BizBuySell has no stake in the sale of this business, has not independently verified any of the information about the business, and assumes no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness. Read BizBuySell's terms & conditions before responding to any ad.